[TowerTalk] Tower Removal Poll

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Removal Poll
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:32:49 EST
Hello Gang

Jeff K1ZM here.

Sorry for the bandwidth but I am in the midst of a tower battle at the moment
and would like some help with a short poll.

It is my opinion that most hams consider their towers personal property and,
as such, will remove them and take them with them (in most cases) when they
move.

If possible, pse answer the following poll - all replies to me personally pse.

Many thanks and sri again for the bandwidth.

73 JEFF

Q - When selling a homesite with amateur tower(s) situated on it, what have
you done with the tower when leaving?

A) Removed it and taken it away with you as part of your personal property

B) Left it with the parcel (for whatever reason)

Again, pse replies to me personally at K1ZM@aol.com

Many thanks for the assistance - it is much appreciated.

K1ZM@aol.com