[TowerTalk] Plumbing a 100' 45G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a 100' 45G
From: ki5vz@flash.net (Rick Bowden)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:06:35 +0000
Hi all The commercial tower companies that I am familiar with use a transit
. To true a tower . But I don't think most of you would want to go out and
spend 5 or 6 hundred dollars for a transit . A carpenters level is the best
way to do it if you don't have a transit . Start at the bottom set of guys
and work your way up .
73's Good luck
Rick  KI5VZ
Rick's Tower Service