[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Plumbing a 100' 45G

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a 100' 45G
From: (Ron Castro)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:32:30 -0800
Using a transit is probably the best way to determine tower plum.  I was a
professional team from Sacramento do that on a 100' commercial tower I had
installed for broadcast use.  Buying one may be out of the question, but I
think you can rent them from most equipment rental places.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Bowden <>
To: Rush Johnson <>
Cc: Towertalk Reflector <>
To: <>
Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a 100' 45G

>Hi all The commercial tower companies that I am familiar with use a transit
>. To true a tower . But I don't think most of you would want to go out and
>spend 5 or 6 hundred dollars for a transit . A carpenters level is the best
>way to do it if you don't have a transit . Start at the bottom set of guys
>and work your way up .
>73's Good luck
>Rick  KI5VZ
>Rick's Tower Service
>(972) 539-0295

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>