[TowerTalk] tower climbers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower climbers
From: (Eric Raub)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:48:24 -0800

If anyone knows any professional tower climbers in Missouri, or within a
reasonable distance of Missouri's borders, please let me know.

The Univ of MO-Rolla ARC is trying to locate a professional climber (insured
& bonded) to install our antenna array BEFORE the school year ends.  The
word has been passed down from the University that nobody except a
professional climber will ever be allowed on our new 50 foot tower.

Thanks for the help

Eric Raub(KI0MI)
Univ of MO-Rolla ARC (W0EEE)