[TowerTalk] tower maintenance intervals

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower maintenance intervals
From: (
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:14:00 -0600

Our club is evaluating a Hazer system vs. the cost of paying a professional
to climb the tower when maintenance is needed.  We are rebuilding a
TailTwister and a KT34XA prior to installation.  Since the tower is on our
employer's roof we will not be allowed to climb it.  What is an estimate as
to the number of times a tower would need to be climbed over a ten year
period for top of tower maintenance?  With that estimate we should be able
to determine the cost of a climber vs the cost of a Hazer.  Thanks, Pete