[TowerTalk] Arresting your Fall; following your arrest: HarnessesatHome

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Arresting your Fall; following your arrest: HarnessesatHome Depot
From: spelunk.sueno@cwix.com (spelunk.sueno)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:18:21 -0500
TT:

     I knew what I meant, but I didn't say it very well!  The fall arrest
lanyard with the Home Depot harness is about four feet long.  It clips onto
the harness and a rope-grabbing cam that rides up and down on the fifty foot
rope, which in turn connects to the roof anchor device.  I re-read my
posting and I, too, would think that the poor sap would fall fifty feet
until the line caught him!  (It's not the fall that kills you, etc....)

     So far no one on the reflector has heard of them.  I'll drop the
subject and get my harness from 'LXC.

Gene Smar  AD3F
spelunk.sueno@cwix.com

P.S.  That fellow near you?  A candidate for the Darwin award.  Just give
him time.