[TowerTalk] 25g roof tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 25g roof tower
From: (
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:36:50 EST

> Wondering if 25g could be roof mounted effecively to support
>  a C3/C4. How high would one dare to go. Also wondering how to guy it
>  all. This is a plan B approach just in case the town doesnt approve my
>  ground mtd tower.

      First question, what state and county are you in?

     25G is mostly used in a guyed configuration. Will you be guying it? How
tall did you want to go?

      My preference for roof-mounting is a GME roof tower - they're 4-legged
and properly installed will do quite well. The C-3/4 isn't a real big load so
that would make things even easier.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC