[TowerTalk] Arresting your Fall

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Arresting your Fall
From: (Mark, N1LO)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:19:13 PST
<<Hi  Gene,  Just a couple "off the cuff" observations.  Personally, if
I'm going to fall, I'd prefer to fall the least distance possible, like
a few feet!, before any restraints play havoc with my somewhat
complicated body.
..snip..  Cheers, Steve, K1PEK-  >>

I'm with Steve on this one. You want to fall as short of a distance as
possible. If you climb with a cowtails harness and leapfrog the clips as
you go up, you're looking at 2-3 feet max, and 100% attachment.

 See the towertalk FAQ page or
 for more on harnesses and lanyards.

Get Your Private, Free Email at