[TowerTalk] GME Roof Towers`

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GME Roof Towers`
From: (Bruce Goldstein)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:17:08 -0600
I have the GME 9 foot roof tower.  Been up about 1 1/2 years.  It is
holding up a C4 (about 4 feet above the tower) and a discone
another 7 or 8 feet above the C4.

The GME tower is NOT climbable!  (according to the instructions
that come with the GME).  I hired a sign company to install the
antenna (quick and safe!).  I feel it was the best  $135 invested.  I
did place a ladder against the tower to check the antenna mast
connection (safety check a year later).

It is solid and well constructed.  I did place a GME thrust bearing
on top and am turning the C4 with an 21 year old HD 73.

Bruce, WA3AFS