[TowerTalk] Galvanized hardware questions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvanized hardware questions
From: Jim White, K4OJ" < (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:30:36 -0500

go to the yellow pages and look up bolt suppliers, there are undoubtedly
several bolt houses close to you...ask for grade 5 or harder and I am sure
they will have what you want...I have found a LOT (<------emphasis) of
difference in pricing....what you might wanna do is call the m up get their
fax numbers and then send them a ll the same fax stating you are trying to
source the following, please fax me your bid...

I suspect you will not need to go any farther than "down the street" to find
what  you need.

Jim, K4OJ

"Consider the fact that you can buy an entire washing machine for less than
the price of the heaviest antenna rotators." W6NL

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP