[TowerTalk] 160M verticals and 4 square

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160M verticals and 4 square
From: k9rs@TheRamp.net (Ray Sokola)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 08:47:11 -0600 (CST)
I am interested in comments on how best to make 160 meter verticals to be
used in a 4 square array. I am thinking about using 100 ft of Rohn 25 with a
mast out the top, insulating the base and putting in an extensive ground
system. Let me know your thoughts on if this is the way to go or not and any
practical experience on guy spacing, insulating the base, tower type etc for
this type of application. If there has been a previous thread on this let me
know so I can go look.
Thanks,
Ray k9rs@theramp.net