[TowerTalk] Sanilite

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sanilite
From: Jim White, K4OJ" < (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:45:51 -0500
Anyone out there familiar with the plastic Sanilite...

Local flea market had a guy with a bunch of this

I am wondering about its usage in two areas....

1)    As an RF insulator

2)    As a bearing surface

The drop pieces f this product (I SUSPECT BASED ON THE NAME) were a being
offered up as kitchen cutting boards, I was able to get a piece that was
about a half inch looks like something a ham could
search of the web revealed nil as far as properties of this white plastic.

Any chemists/plastics guys out there up on this stuff?

UV resistance? Durability? RF Insulator?

Jim, K4OJ

"Consider the fact that you can buy an entire washing machine for less than
the price of the heaviest antenna rotators." W6NL

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP