[TowerTalk] Re: Sanilite and Other Plastics

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Sanilite and Other Plastics
From: (N8UM)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:23:14 -0500

> Anyone out there familiar with the plastic Sanilite...
> Local flea market had a guy with a bunch of this

> Jim, K4OJ
Hi Jim,

I have never heard of Sanilite either.  I did, however, receive my US
Plastics catalog last week and they had some interesting plastics like 1.75
OD-1.5 ID and 2.25/2.5 OD-2.0 ID white Delrin.  Lots of black Delrin,
Teflon, UHMW, Nylon in sheet, plate, rod and square shapes.  The best thing
besides their prices is ability to buy in small quantities and quick

US Plastics tech support might be able to shed some light on the properties
of Sanilite.  Try 1-800 821-0349 or

The standard disclaimers apply;  I have no affiliation with USP etc., etc.

John N8UM Oak Ridge, Tennessee