[TowerTalk] C4XL vs. TH-6 (Wilson SYS-36)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4XL vs. TH-6 (Wilson SYS-36)
From: (The Lakes)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:46:51 -0500
Hi all....Have checked the archives and found little.....purchased the
tribander comparison......but still feel a little hesitant abt going from
the Wilson Sys-36 (TH-6) to the C4XL.....Wud really like to see the C31xr
with 2 el on 40m.......
 Anyone out there replace a TH6 with the C4XL or the C31xr give some more
input besides what I have found so far?  I am currently using a Wilson
Sys-36 @ 95' and a TH6 @ 60' (fixed),the antennas are nearly
identical....Can I load the boom of the C31xr like I have my Wilson. ie N4KG

Just not sure if my gain will be good $$$ spent going to a new antenna......

Any input will be deeply appreciated....

Randy     N1KWF    Keene,NH