[TowerTalk] Rohn 45G Guy Bracket H/W

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G Guy Bracket H/W
From: (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 06:27:13 -0600
So that explains why I am getting this "made in China" stuff from my Rohn
dealer.  We're only a few miles from Peoria IL. and the local dealer is no
doubt subject to the same rules.  It really sucked when I got my big box of
goodies and got home to find that I didn't purchase all Rohn hardware.  I
was in a hurry trying to beat winter with my antenna project or I might have
gone back and complained then.  That also explains why my local dealer
didn't have all the hardware I needed and was willing to put in a order for
it, "but it might be a while".

Greg K9ZM