[TowerTalk] Re: [Kenwood] TS-50 Lithium Battery

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Kenwood] TS-50 Lithium Battery
From: (
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:41:09 EST
I replaced the same battery in my TS940.  Kenwood wanted about 25.00 for it,
but since it was a common lithium battery about the size of a quarter I bought
two  from Mouser electronics for next to nothing each, wired them in parallel
& soldered them in place. I suggest you remove your old battery, see what the
number is & duplicate it as near as possible.
73, Joe WD5FHG