[TowerTalk] Rohn BPH25 For Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn BPH25 For Sale
From: henrypol2@juno.com (henrypol2@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:02:00 EST
Before I post this on some of the "for sale" sites/reflectors, I decided
to make it available to TowerTalkies first.

I have had this used hinged base plate laying around the garage waiting
for a tower project that just never seemed to develop.  This is the
hinged base plate that can be used to raise a 20-40 ft. 25G tower without
the need of the standard Rohn gin pole.  New standard base plates
(BPC25G) are $75 and the hinged base plate is $199 from Texas Towers.  I
am offering my hinged plate for $110 plus shipping from Raleigh, NC.  Or,
if by chance there are several that want it, then I'll accept the highest
bid.

It is in very good condition with no rust on any of the load bearing
parts.  The only corrosion is where the previous installer had drilled a
1 inch hole through the center of both plate pieces.

73,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC