[TowerTalk] RE:Dacron Antenna Rope

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE:Dacron Antenna Rope
From: (Mark, N1LO)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:54:02 PST

> Does anyone know where I might purchase Dacron
> rope - the green military style.  It seems everyone
> has an over abundance of black double-braided

Hey Walt,

This product is carried by Radio Works.

they sell a selection of ropes, including a 3/16", olive drab dacron
rope, rated at 700 lb max load, 140 lb working load. It's great for
 They sell it in 100' and 200' hanks, and in 3000' spools. I 'bought'
the bullet a year ago and have a spool in the garage. It's easier to
dispense that way and great for horsetradin' with the local hams.

 Also check out their 0.075" kevlar with dacron overbraid. Excellent for
low profile guys on small stuff, field day, and antenna stays.

Get Your Private, Free Email at