[TowerTalk] Re:

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re:
From: (Joe Reisert)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:44:50 -0500

For years, the best source for this type of rope was ROPE in Phila., Irwin
Miller, K3KNH who just became a silent key. Perhaps someone knows if the
line was picked up. He had a sidekick at shows that sold stainless steel
hardware etc. The Mink Company (?) with Charlie from New Jersy running it.
I can't remember his Extra Class call but perhaps this will jog someone's

Please let us know if it was picked up.

Joe, W1JR