[TowerTalk] Rohn Tower discounter in NE

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Tower discounter in NE
From: (
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:07:11 -0500
Dont know if this info made it to the reflector when I posted it
elsewhere back in January.

Dispatch Communications in Hudson, NH is now a stocking Rohn dealer. They
will meet or beat Texas Towers price. Free delivery on tower orders to 20
miles, realworld charges after that in their own trucks.

Call 603-889-3500 or E-Mail  or

No sales tax, no hassles, no inflated freight charges.

Please copy this to other reflectors, etc.
I have zero financial interest in Dispatch Comm.

73  Carl  KM1H

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]