[TowerTalk] Broken Tower Cable

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Broken Tower Cable
From: (Ted Leaf)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 02:49:17 PST
Hi Jim, KH7M,

California: they
will come over to Kauai,  bringing new cable and boom parts,
will do all the work,  all I am to do is stand around and watch.
Oh,  also, I am to have two First Class air fare tickets for
them to pick up at SFO,  to facilitate their departure and
arrival here.  Great  gesture of friendship and radio
amateur commradere,  but I can't afford it!

My good friends would fly coach.

73, Aloha
Ted Leaf, K6HI
Kona, Hawaii