[TowerTalk] EW61

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EW61
From: Tower1313@aol.com (Tower1313@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:37:40 EST
EW61 Elliptical Waveguide, is a Cablewave System product. Part # 810265-001.
Demensions? Have to see if I have a piece of it lying around in my tool
trailer. Here's a link to the manufacturer:
http://www.rfspec.com/cablewav/cablmenu.htm
     Look under Waveguide Products and Accessories.
     Cablewave Systems is a division of Radio Frequency System also.
     If you've never installed elliptical waveguide before, I might be able to
save you some heartaches. That stuff is easy to kink when bending it. Good
luck with your project.
                                    Later,
                                    John