[TowerTalk] Radial Fixing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial Fixing
From: Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 10:51:40 -0400
.....check with Terry - I assume she will be along with you this trip...when
she goes to get hair fixing things she should look for booby pins, there are
some larger ones which should work well for you....and this will allow you
more time to look for cool stuff like vacuum variables in the flea
market...see you then

....back to working on the mobile antenna, after all it is three weeks until
the:

Florida QSO Party 1999 is April 24 & 25...don't miss it!

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm

"Consider the fact that you can buy an entire washing machine for less than
the price of the heaviest antenna rotators." W6NL

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm