[TowerTalk] Yaesu G1000SDX Rotor parts/support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G1000SDX Rotor parts/support
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:41:45 -0500 (CDT)
> "Why can we build a clothes washer that'll last 20 years and
> cost $400 and we can't build a rotator to do the same thing?".

While I have enjoyed Dave's quote since George added it to his
tag line months ago, I would note one thing about it.  My Maytag
does not sit OUTSIDE day after week after month after year.
I kind of doubt it would work for very long if it had to, or it
would cost a whole lot more if that was the design specification.  :-)

-Kirk  K4RO