[TowerTalk] INFORMATION

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] INFORMATION
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:14:23 EDT
Hi Sergio,  I am acquainted with Amperite and have emailed them on your
behalf ref. troubleshooting data and availability of a replacement part, it
necessary.  I have copied you separately on that email to Amperite. Please
advise the age of the part or amplifier.
Regards,   Steve Davis, K1PEK   DAVIS RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, Poly Phaser Lightning Protection Devices.
Various aerial wiring; transmission lines, insulators, baluns, RF connectors
and Dacron rope.  www.davisRF.com .  1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline
related items, please ask for Steve Davis)   Thank you!

In a message dated 4/21/99 1:48:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,