[TowerTalk] HF Beams

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF Beams
From: rharris7@pacbell.net (WIN95 USER)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:31:14 -0700
I am interested in puting up an antenna with more coverage and gain than
the one I have now (Mosely TA-33SR).  I have been browsing the ARRL web
site and have not found any tests or comparisons they have done with HF
Beams. I was particularly interested in the Mosely Pro-67C.  Does anyone
have information as to where I might look for any definative testing
done on this type of antenna.  Might also be interested in a HY-GAIN or
something else with the same gain and coverage.
Thanks and 73s
Bob WA8TUO