[TowerTalk] Coax as radials??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax as radials??
From: aa6eg@hh.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 17:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

COAX as radials:

For those of you around Indianapolis, every couple of years, the Indy
Raceway replaces (throws away, or allows the scrap man to pick up...MILES
of 75 Ohm video cable used at the track.  This and possibly other similar
venues may be sources of scrap coax....

73, DX, de
Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ;
aa6eg@hh.tmx.com
599 DX Drive, Marina CA 93933
"The Contest Station from the Government"