[TowerTalk] Re: Hy-Gain product line moving

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Hy-Gain product line moving
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:26:52 EDT

<< Well, it looks like the "proverbial cat" is out of the bag.
Telex-Bloomington
 finally let us tell customers that the product line is/was sold but they
still
 don't want us telling who the buyer is just yet.  Just the antenna/rotor and
 possibly tower lines are sold.  No one from Lincoln (to my knowledge) is
moving
 to the new owners.  The new owners are very capable and should provide
excellent
 support and customer service.  More news should be available at Dayton.  >>

       I got this from Roger and at this point I'm sure he won't mind it
being shared. Now you know as much as I do.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC