[TowerTalk] Holloman AFB?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Holloman AFB?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 11:27:09 -0500
Forgive the off-topic question (I figured it was an opportune
time, since everybody and their brother are at Dayton):

Is anyone located near Holloman AFB, NM?  I would like to either
set up a sked to check propagation and optimum freqs/times betwen
Holloman and Houston, TX.  I need to setup a sked with a station
at a school there and W5RRR at Johnson Space Center in the next
couple of weeks.  I need to specify the times/freqs to the
school.  I'd like to do it from a better point of knowledge and
experience than I possess right now.  Since they have to set up
an antenna or antennas there, I'd like them to set up the 'right'
antennas.

Thanks and I return the reflectors back to their original
purpose.
(flames accepted only via direct e-mail)
73,
Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u