[TowerTalk] Feedline

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedline
From: (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 15:40:47 -0700
HI  All.

I hope everyone had a great holiday this weekend!
We went out camping and I took my radio and antenna along.  I
made a center fed antenna with TV twinlead for a feeder.  I had
50 feet of feedline on it, but unfortunately, the tree I put the
antenna in was only about 12 feet high.  I had an excess of
feedline and I could either let it lay on the ground or coil it
up.  I just coiled it up.
I was wondering, what happens to twinlead when it is rolled up in
a coil.  Does it mess the antenna up?  73