[TowerTalk] 40M Beam Interaction

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40M Beam Interaction
From: (Iowaguy)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:13:19 -0500
Hi all:

I have a new XM240 which is ready to go on the tower.  Hopefully, I'll be
putting it up in the next week or two.  It'll be replacing my Mosley S403
for which I have had a steady stream of mechanical problems.  I will be
putting it at the 130' level (on a rotating tower) and will be 10' above my
top TH7 (the TH7s are in a stack at 40/80/120').

I'll let you all know how it goes.

73. . . Dave