[TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing Spray

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing Spray
From: (
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:16:27 EDT
In a message dated 99-06-04 00:39:13 EDT, writes:

<< Anyone know where I can find cold galvanizing spray? I struck out
 at Home Depot this evening. >>

      Really? Well, I'd try a couple of more hardware stores. A pretty good
spray cold galv is one by LPS. Also, Champion Radio Products carries the
Klein version.

     With spray cold galv, it's really a matter of you get what you pay for.
The cheaper products tend to run and don't deposit a good layer of
galvanizing. The more expensive ones adhere very well and deposit a nice
coating of zinc.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC
Champion Radio Products