[TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing Spray

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing Spray
From: (Tom Hammond)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:21:54 -0500

>Anyone know where I can find cold galvanizing spray? I struck out
>at Home Depot this evening.

My first suggestion would be go to your friendly neighborhood machine
shop.  They usually have it available.  And if you have a 'real'
metal fabricating company (e.g. bridge girders, etc.) available,
go there.  They often have a significantly better grade (albeit
more costly) of this product.

I'm sure you can find it available mail order as well, but then
you'd have to pay postage which is probablt gonna be higher than
local taxes.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS