[TowerTalk] Mobile Antenna Mounting

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mobile Antenna Mounting
From: (Harv Shore)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 15:12:03 -0700
Sure wish you were a W6
I am the program chairman for the year 2000 DX Convention in Visalia next
April and I am attempting to put together a Mobile DX discussion.  A lot of
guys out here think you have to run a gallon into a very big beam --- I
personally like Mobile DXing   Hi
-- using a 706 and the HS screwdriver --- heard the some guy is about to
come out with a box that will allow autotune of the antenna