[TowerTalk] Website Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Website Update
From: K7NV@contesting.com (Kurt Andress)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:01:39 -0700

Hi All,

I have added many graphic images to my website.
Of particular interest to many on the reflector will be the tower
deflection images for several load cases in the Guyed Tower Study. This
should make the affects of the configuration changes easier to follow.
I will add more of these types of images and additional information as
time allows.

It was great to meet so many of you in Dayton!

--
73, Kurt

K7NV "That's K7 "Nevada" (ex - NI6W)

YagiStress - The Ultimate Software for Yagi Mechanical Design
Visit http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/yagistress/