[TowerTalk] MFJ259B AND ETC

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ259B AND ETC
From: (
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:52:04 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/99 8:35:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< I/m in the market for a new MFJ259B SWR Analyzer to help with summer
 antenna projects. I would appreciate any recommendations as to where I
 might get one for the best price.
 Thanks... Vic  N4TO
Vic, HI,   Contact Gaylen Pearson, WB0W  at  (letter O) or 1
800 626 0834.  He's a real honest guy, has the 259B (I bought mine from him),
Rohn Towers, Cush. Ant's, Hazer and his custom built Gin Poles, etc.    73,
Steve, K1PEK   DAVIS RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, Poly Phaser Lightning Protection Devices.
Various aerial wiring; transmission lines, insulators, baluns, RF connectors
and Dacron rope. .  1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline
related items, please ask for Steve Davis)   Thank you!
"The Triad":  Davis RF Co.; Orion Wire Corp.; and The Wire Man, Inc.:
Variegated expertise; resources and buying power yielding numerous quality
products at highly competitive pricing.