[TowerTalk] Homebrew anti-climb panels

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homebrew anti-climb panels
From: (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:50:54 -0500
>I'm looking for plans to build anti-climb panels for a 25G
tower.  I ran
>across a site once before, but have misplaced it.  Does anyone
have any
>Tom K3GM

Anti-climb panels are easy to make.  Three sheets of plywood or
even 1x8's should do it.

You can u-bolt them to the tower sides easily and there won't be
enough room for hands/feet to grab the horizontal lattice.  Seal
and paint them up accordingly.

Home Depot has some nice 1"x8"x8' slats for about $6 each.  Drill
the holes for the u-bolts, slap on some sealant, some outdoor
latex paint (match the house trim?) and you got it!

Have fun!

dale, kg5u