[TowerTalk] Homebrew anti-climb panels

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homebrew anti-climb panels
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:11:51 -0000
I got my plans from ARRL Handbook in the "Assembling a Station"
chapter. Go to your local machine shop and have them cut 3 - 18
gauge galv sheet metal panels the width of the tower face by 5 ft
long. Then fashion a "Z bracket" using back to back aluminum
angle stock. These attach to the sheet metal and hang from the
tower rungs.

I then took a few photos of it in place, should I ever need to show in
court the steps I took to prevent someone from climbing it.

73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com