[TowerTalk] monbander suggestions / stacking

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] monbander suggestions / stacking
From: (ted demopoulos)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:40:24 PDT

After all the response generated the the recent tribander
query . . .

Who has preferences on Monobanders, which will be
(eventually) stacked??

I'm currently considering:

M-Squared: there new UPS shippable 4 ele. Good
reputation but I don't know anyone that has them.

Hy-Gain: Reputation for extreme logevity and
reliability, but almost no-one carries tham anymore, and
the MFJ buyout
is a
wildcard (last two MFJ products bought were dead on
arrival :( )

Force 12: I like them, but are they worth about 50%
more than M-squared and hy-gain?? And if so why??

I'll summarize and post replies

Ted, KR1G

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit