[TowerTalk] New safety equipment & hardware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New safety equipment & hardware
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:35:13 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

      Many of you stopped by our booth in Dayton and asked for some
additional products so we've added several of them. Stop by our website for
more details - http://www.championradio.com.

Shock Absorber fall arrest lanyard. For soft landings in the case of a fall.
Available with a rebar/gorilla hook on one end or a double locking snap link.

Rebar Hook. Also known as a gorilla hook. Adaptable to any lanyard.

Tower Pulley. This is my favorite pulley - lightweight and strong. It's made
from high impact plastic and the top opens up for instant installation
anywhere on your rope haul line.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Champion Radio Products