[TowerTalk] TH6DXX Price?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6DXX Price?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 11:31:10 EDT
In a message dated 99-06-19 23:49:37 EDT, raylap@tm.net writes:

>  My friend has an TH6DXX beam tucked away in his garage. I am interesting
in
> making him an offer to purchase this antenna. While the antenna is old, it
> appears it is in excellent condition with the exception of the stainless
> steel screw hardware needed to re-assembly it.
>    What would you consider a fair offer price for this antenna?

      $50-100. I've got a TH7 for sale for $150 and am still looking for a
buyer.

      The TH6 could be 20+ years old (it was introduced over 30 years ago). I
give an antenna 10-20 years of service life so it it might have a pretty
limited life left. But if the price is right, it WOULD certainly be worth it.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC