[TowerTalk] Force 12 C-3 Type "D"

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C-3 Type "D"
From: (Mark L.)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:18:35 GMT
Greetings Gang!
Has anyone seen the "D" version of the C-3, rated for 100mph? The standard
C-3 is rated for 80 mph, and my county is rated as about an 85 mph windspeed
I imagine that the D version would also give some extra protection in icing
What is the weight of the C-3D? Does it simply have larger diameter
elements? Any more difficult to assemble?

Has the C-3 in general proved to be a low maintenance antenna?

Thanks for your comments.

Gloucester, VA

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit