[TowerTalk] Any AB-577 experience?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Any AB-577 experience?
From: (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:46:04 EDT
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who's used the
AB-577 50 ft mast, that can be found at:

I'm in a rented house with plenty of land, so thought
it might be a good solution to getting a beam in the
air for a year or two without pouring concrete.
Location is sheltered on all sides by taller trees.
Thinking of using it with an 8 sq ft tribander, or a 2
element delta loop.

Also, if anyone is currently using one within a couple
hours drive of Albany, NY, I'd love to see an
installation if possible.

Tnx & 73,
Barry  N1EU

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit