[TowerTalk] stacking tri-banders

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking tri-banders
From: (Iowaguy)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:50:45 -0500
I have a 3 high stack of TH7s on a rotating tower at 40/80/120' . . . it's a
killer array.  I've done several side by side comparisons with our local
contest station which has multiple large 3 and 4 high monoband stacks on all
three bands.  The TH7 stack is on a par with the monoband stacks on all
three bands.  I don't know what more I could ask of it.

Just put it up. . . you're only regret will by why you didn't do it sooner.

73. . . Dave