[TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk Digest V2 #237

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk Digest V2 #237
From: wowly@email.msn.com (wowly)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 04:06:44 -0400
Makes me recall breakdown, FD 1960; I had a TH4 in one hand which I had just
popped off the mast atop a forty footer;  a "helper" decided to undo a rope
guy from the screw-in anchor and the tower began the ol' "timber!" move -
the "helper" retensioned, and the tower stabilized an instant before I would
have tossed the TH4 and gone into survival mode.