[TowerTalk] Small tribander & AB-577

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Small tribander & AB-577
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:17:44 EDT
I drove out and picked up an AB-577 from Ben Brown on Saturday.  BTW, he has
lots of them!

I'd like to initially put up a small used tribander to gain confidence in
the installation before putting up something newer, bigger, and more
expensive.  I have the option of purchasing the following used tribanders
locally, in good shape at relatively low cost and would appreciate any
comments on their performance and reliability:

Mosley TA-33 (with or without 40m add-on)
Mosley Classic 33
Hy Gain TH5Mk2

Tnx & 73,
Barry  N1EU