[TowerTalk] rebuilding a TH-7 today

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rebuilding a TH-7 today
From: jonk@jskent.com (Jonathan Kaplan)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 06:36:37 -0700
Hi all,
        In a few hours, I'm hosting an antenna party to mount
antennas on my new tower (it took me 7 months to get
the permit through People's Republic of Malibu). I have
a used TH-7 I recently bought laid out on the ground,
ready for re-assembly. I know there's been some discussion
in the past about prepping the metal-to-metal joints.
What is the group's reccommendation for removing old
oxidation and insuring good permanent contacts?

All suggestions welcome and appreciated, of course!

73 and CUL

Jonathan KO6XS