[TowerTalk] Commercial repeaters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Commercial repeaters
From: wa6znm@jps.net (James Sawyer)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 17:24:09 -0700
In Northern Ca. if you are at a good site you can get up to $175.00/ Month.
  If the site is so so you can get from $75.00 to 100.00/month.   How
important is it to the Two way shop is the real test.   Remember, the
electric is not in the monthly rent.   You will add that to the rent as you
see the increase on your bill.   Some put the electric cost in the rent and
they end up with not profit.

Give him a high quote and let him bring you down to a agreeable amount.

Jim
N6ZN