[TowerTalk] SWR METER for ALMOST FREE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SWR METER for ALMOST FREE
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:41:05 -0400
Hi Folks,

I was in Radio Shack today getting some batteries and saw that they had
their $90. remote SWR
brigde for sale at the low price of $4.97.  I bought the little guy and
attached it in series with my bird watt meter.  It's pretty neat--lights
up, reads RMS or PEAK 160-10m, SWR in digits, power from 1-2000.  It
tracked right along with the Bird.  Very  impressive for $5. I nice toy
for the RV
station for sure, HAHA

Gee, I wonder if they'll discount the Hy-Gain towers they signed up to
sell if they don't sell the volume they expected? :-)

HAVE FUN,
dave