[TowerTalk] Cushcraft

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 06:29:54 PDT
This is wonderful to hear!!!! They are local (I'll drive by their front door
tonite) - and I wish them the best.

Although I met some fine people, my wife maintains a strict "No more
Cushcraft" rule - she is tired of hearing me bitch, and i grew tired of
buying antenna missing major parts ( 3 yagis in a row), with extreme hacks
and delays in getting them (we're not talking nuts and bolts here).

For the record, bought 5 M-squared's yesterday

73

Ted, KR1G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>